Universal Studios Hollywood Discount Tickets
- Children: All ages. 2 & under free.
- Duration: 1 or 2 day admission
- Operation: 7 days a week
- Customer Pickup: No
Activity Details - The inside scoop
Universal Studios Hollywood Discount TicketsLooking to save some money?
Book in advance and save money
with Kijubi.com's instant tickets!
Kijubi is the place to find, compare and book fun activities in advance.
2013 Discount General Admission
General admision tickets valid through December 31st, 2013.
2013 Special Offer*
Get a 2nd day for only $11 over the adult price!
Guests (ages 3+): $89
*1st visit can be made any day through January 31, 2014. 2nd Day: Valid anytime within 30 days of your first visit
For other Universal Studios Discount tickets,
please click any one of the links below.
Universal Studios Hollywood VIP Experience Tour Tickets
Universal Studios Hollywood Front of Line Tickets
Universal Studios Hollywood Theme Park Information
Universal Studios Hollywood days and hours of operation vary by season. Opening times vary between 9am and 10am, and closing times vary between 6pm and 7pm. Please call for specific times or days.
Behind the Scenes
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood movie experience!
Go behind the scenes on the world famous Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made and see firsthand the world’s largest 3-D experience, King Kong 360 3-D, created by Peter Jackson. Then, face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies.
And be part of the battle as you embark on a mission to defend the Allspark from the evil clutches of the Decepticons® in Transformers: The Ride-3D.
©2012 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. ©2012 Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. ©2012 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Face action head-on in heart-pounding rides and attractions that put you inside some of the world's biggest movies.
- Revenge of the MummySM -The Ride: Face heart-pounding special effects and shocks at every turn - plus raging mummy warriors - on a rollercoaster ride into the world of The Mummy!
- Jurassic Park® - The Ride: Survive a Jurassic jungle river adventure 65 million years in the making. Escape the gigantic and ferocious T-Rex and other dinosaur terrors, with only one way out... straight down an 84-foot waterfall in a raft!
- Terminator 2®: 3-D: Join forces with the Terminator in this futuristic mix of live action, special effects and 3-D film.
- WaterWorld - A Tidal Wave of Explosive Action: High-powered stunts, extreme action, death-defying feats and breathtaking pyrotechnics - all with you just inches away!
- The Simpsons Ride™: Join America's favorite animated family as they take you on a wild and hilarious adventure on the all-new Simpsons Ride. Ride alongside Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie as Springfield comes to life with action packed fun and excitement at every turn.
Get Into Blockbuster Thrills
Only at Universal Studios Hollywood can you go behind the scenes and on the sets where movies are made. Then cast yourself in the thrilling rides, shows and attractions that bring movie action to life. Share a day with family and friends at the one theme park that is as fun for adults as it is for kids.
- Shrek 4-D™: Join Shrek and Donkey in a brand new, stunning 4-D adventure to rescue Princess Fiona, with an extra dimension that lets you FEEL the action - right from your own seat! Four dimensions of thrills add up to one amazing experience.
- Universal's Animal Actors: Come see what happens when the world's most talented animal stars take over the show! You're sure to laugh and be amazed at this live performance. Who knows, you may even co-star!
- Come monkey around with Curious George®. Soak up the thrills of a 5 hundred gallon water dump and unleash thousands of flying foam balls in this wild area just for kids... and the young at heart.
- Meet your favorite characters - SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Shrek and more!
Visit where the locals go for fun - Universal CityWalk® - with over 32 great places to eat, 19 state-of-the-art movie theaters, over 30 unique shops, 6 hot night spots and much more. It's L.A.'s favorite place to play! Only at Universal Studios HollywoodSM, The Entertainment Capital of L.A. SM
Universal Studios Hollywood Parking
$10 - Cars
$11 - RV's
$20 - Preferred Parking*
Parking prices subject to change at any time.
*Preferred Parking provides a faster, more convenient way to park at Universal Studios Hollywood. Preferred Parking provides access to one of the closest parking lots to Universal Studios Hollywood theme park and the Gibson Amphitheatre.
Valet parking is also available for an extra charge. Rates are based on length of usage. Ask the attendant for details upon your arrival.
Information for Guests with Disabilities
Universal Studios Hollywood prides itself on providing auxiliary aids and services to our guests with disabilities. Many rides, shows, attractions, escalators, and parking structures are designed to comfortably accommodate guests in a wheelchair or guests with other special needs. In addition, for a list of all attractions and their specific requirements, please consult the Rider's Guide.
Cancellation Policy, E-Ticket, and Other Information
Universal Studios 2-Day passes are valid for any 1st visit time made before January 31st, 2014 with 2nd day valid anytime within 30 days of first visit.
Tickets are non-refundable once purchased.
Where is it?
- One day general admission to Universal Studios Hollywood
- A day of fun for everyone!
Things to Bring
- Photo ID
- Your family and friends!