Guided ATV & Jeep Combo Off-Road Tour
Ordering capabilities have been temporarily disabled
“This was a perfect outing for my boyfriend's birthday. I made it a surprise and when we showed up he was so excited. I would love to do it again.”Read All 42 Reviews
Have you experianced this activity/tour first hand? Tell us what you thought! Reviews are a great way to reward a merchant for their outstanding service... or also a good way to let them know you weren't happy.
Driving ATVs is one of the most popular recreational off-road sporting activities, and our location is one of the only places you can do this just minutes from Disney. Oh, and when you want to switch it up, hop in a Jeep for a different kind of off-roading adventure!
Get More Details
Children: Ages 16 and up; must hold valid current driver's license to drive the 4x4 vehicles. Children under 10 ride free in rear seats with adult.
Operation: 7 days a week Morning|Afternoon
Customer Pickup: No
- Yamaha Grizzly 350 ATVs
- 4x4 Jeep Wrangler or Hummer H2
- goggles and gloves
- Safety briefing
- ATV and Jeep riding over 220 acres of dirt and sand tracks and trails
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- A fun off-road adventure in Florida!
Things To Bring
- Valid driver's license
- Your own safety equipment if you so choose (must comply with current DOT regulations)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Change of clothes - you will get dirty!
- Your family and friends!
The Inside Scoop
ATV & Jeep Combo (Ages 16+): $139.10
Jeep Passenger (Jeep PAX): $37.45**
All prices include 7% FL tax.
** Children under 10 years old ride free as a jeep passenger in rear seats with adult. Fee applies to passengers over 10yrs. Please indicate all child/ren names and ages during checkout.
Click here for ATV Tour
Click here for Dune Buggy Tour
Click here for Jeep Tour
Click here for Combo ATV + Dune Buggy Tour
Click here for the Combo Jeep, ATV and Dune Buggy Tour
7 days a week, year round. Tours are by reservation, but usually begin at 8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm or 2:30pm. Tour lasts approx. 2.5 hours, including safety briefing. You should allow 3 hours for the entire experience.
Note: Please pay attention to the Cancellation Policy below, as special conditions apply.
What to Expect on Your ATV & Jeep Off-Road Tour in Florida
We are close to all the major attractions!
We will brief you on the safety features of the ATV and 4x4 vehicles you will be driving, as well as a few other important rules to keep you safe.
Helmet, gloves and goggles are compulsory for all drivers and riders of ATVs, and are provided and included in the price. Residents are welcome to bring their own safety equipment as long as they comply with current DOT regulations.
What to Wear
Start with sensible shoes with fully covered toes (trainers are fine; flip flops a no-no), long trousers (jeans are ideal), and if it looks like rain, some sort of rain-proof jacket.
On our purpose built training area, set up in conjunction with the ASI (American Safety Institute), you will be in the right place to acquire the skills to ride safely on an ATV - stop/start, traversing, hill climbs and descents, as well as cornering, braking and weight transference. At this stage we can assess which trail to tackle first.
Our course has a variety of terrain designed to suit all skill levels. For our beginners or "never-evers", there are (relatively) flatter tracks for your first time fun. But off-road riding is all about natural terrain and not tarmac. So you can expect some bumps and dips.
There are also "challenging" areas for those who wish to experience a more extreme ride, including a number of inclines, sand holes and hills to try out.
Drivers or Passengers: 4x4 Hummer H2 or Jeep Wrangler
On our purpose built off-road track, you will learn the technique of controlling a 4x4 vehicle over varied terrain. Each driver in the group will have an opportunity to tackle the course that includes steep hill climbs and slithery descents. Drive over boulders, rocks and log piles to give these machines a workout not to forget. Please be aware there are 3 to 4 guests to each vehicle.
Look at the photos, relax and reminisce over your ride.
- You must be over the age of 16 to operate an ATV.
- Drivers of the 4x4 vehicles must hold a valid current driver's license. Non-drivers can still ride in the vehicles as passengers with a completed valid waiver form.
- Users of the property must complete and sign waiver forms for personal loss or injury.
- Drivers must attend the safety instruction briefing before driving or riding on any vehicle.
The Floridian climate is tropical by nature, which means that the average temperature is 78 degrees year round. Of course it does rain and we can have severe thunderstorms from time to time. However they don't usually last for too long, and it adds something to the off-road experience. We do not run in thunderstorms.
About Our Vehicles
The Yamaha Grizzly 350 Automatic features 2 and 4 WD with a potent 348cc air/oil cooled SOHC four stroke engine which delivers reliable class leading low-end and mid range power to tackle the toughest trails.
Our instructors use the only TWO seater machines available on the recreational market - the Can-Am Outlander 650 EFI.
With this two-seater machine, we are able to take passengers who can experience the tracks along with the other riders in the group. Passengers must wear safety goggles, helmet and gloves, and be able to reach the foot rests on either side of the machine. A parent or guardian must accompany the passenger and be available to ride alongside in the group. They must also sign a liability and waiver release form.
With a 3.8 Lt V6 engine pushing 202bhp and 237 lb-ft. of torque, this machine has plenty of power to tackle all off-road challenges with ease.
How old do I need to be to drive a Jeep?
You Need to be over 16 to drive with us. If under 18 you need a parent or guardian with you to sign the waiver release forms.
How tall do I need to be?
You must be a minimum of 45 Inches tall to be a passenger.
How long does the experience last ?
It takes around 1 hour to complete the whole experience.
I have used a Jeep before, can I take it out myself?
This is a one-on -one experience with one of our instructors over our skill course. We do not have a free driving course.
Can I bring my own Jeep?
You may not bring your own vehicle we do not have liability insurance.
What should I wear?
We supply safety equipment of Helmets gloves and goggles and you are required to wear them during the ride.
We strongly advise old clothes as you are likely to get dirty and closed toe shoes.
How big is Revolution Off Road?
We have 230 acres of tracks and trails. 60 acres of the property is in conservation
What vehicles do you use?
We use a Jeep Wrangler
I have never used a Jeep before, is this for me?
Yes, this is designed for the beginner as well as the more experienced rider.
Now let's be quite clear before we start: Safety is the responsibility of everyone who takes part in any kind of sporting activity and outdoor adventure, in all its forms, is a risk activity and therefore we take this aspect of our business very seriously.
Firstly, you will be required to complete our waiver and liability forms before you are allowed on any of our vehicles, and you'll also be asked to complete and acknowledge that you have been advised of the safety rules before you start. This will include any returning visitors and anyone with prior motorsport experience. Safety is uppermost in the mind of every one of our team members, and we make no apology for the amount of times we reiterate this.
The vehicles used in each discipline will have individual safety features which will be explained in your pre-drive briefing. However in general the safety rules are as follows:
- Users of the property must complete and sign waiver forms for personal loss or injury. This will include visitors and drivers.
- Drivers must attend the safety instruction briefing session before driving or riding on any vehicle.
- All visitors must wear the wristband issued on the day at all times. This is non-transferable.
- Any driver thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted access to the vehicles and will be asked to leave the property immediately without refund of any money paid.
- It is the responsibility of the visitor to inform our staff of any medical condition (such as back or heart conditions) that could affect your enjoyment or may be aggravated by your participation in these activities. In signing the waiver forms, you are undertaking full disclosure and warranting that you are fit and able to participate.
- Medication that makes you feel drowsy should NOT be used before your visit.
- Safety notices and directional signs are positioned around the tracks and perimeter fencing. It is the visitor's responsibility to follow these directions; we cannot guarantee your safety if you go into the swamp areas.
- Drivers of the 4x4 vehicles must hold a valid current driver's license.
- Riders must wear the safety garments provided.
- Remember the Florida sun is HOT and care should be taken to prevent burning.
- All vehicles carry first aid kits and our instructors are trained by the "American Red Cross" in basic first aid. If visiting the area, you should have adequate travel insurance coverage.
- Obey our instructors at all times - they are acting in your best interest. Please remember that we do reserve the right to evict any person acting irresponsibly - immediately and with no recompense.
- Whilst we will take every precaution to protect you and your property, it is not our responsibility.
- One final rule... have FUN!
The Fine Print
SPECIAL CONDITIONS APPLY. Unless written notification of a cancellation is received at least 21 days before the date booked, no refund will become due. In the event that it is received, a 15% administration and handling fee will be deducted from the total due.
RESCHEDULING: We reserve the right to cancel a session at any time due to inclement weather or other reasons beyond our control. You must be flexible to reschedule to a mutually agreeable date in the event of a cancellation. If you are unable to reschedule to another date, unfortunately we cannot provide a refund.
NOTE: Price includes 7% Florida tax. Drivers must be at least 16 years of age and for the Jeeps, must hold a valid current driver's license.